The term ‘Wright Way Antiques’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 14 Neap House Road, Gunness, North Lincolnshire DN15 8TT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Conditions of sale
By definition, our business deals in goods that are not new. When we describe an item of stock on this web site, every effort is made to give an accurate description so that you, the purchaser, have a reasonable concept of the condition of that article. Therefore in most cases goods are sold on a non-refundable basis.
When we describe an article of stock as A/F this means that it has a fault which we will describe as fully as possible, but should you decide to purchase that item, it is part of the contract of sale that it is not returnable unless further damage has occurred during transit if we are sending it to you. If you have purchased the item in person from our units at Water Tower Antiques or Astra Antiques then it is not returnable for any reason since you will have had the opportunity to inspect the item in person before purchase.
Because all items for sale are necessarily not new, even when an item is described as in good or excellent condition, these descriptions are used with the caveat that they are good or excellent for their age and that there may be age related wear and tear on the item. This is not serious damage (otherwise the item would be described as A/F as above, it is the normal patina of an old object and as such it is not returnable unless our description is inaccurate or unless damage has occurred during delivery.
When in item is described as perfect, it means that it is, as far as we can ascertain, in ‘as new’ condition (this typically applied to some items of glassware which is particularly hard wearing). Should this not be the case on receipt of the item, we will accept a return of the product for a full refund of the purchase price.
No guarantee is offered on any item. When purchasing electrical items it will be clearly stated whether or not they have been tested. If an item described as ‘not tested’ does not function correctly this is not a reason for return. Items such as lamps are usually supplied without bulbs because of the delicate nature of bulbs in transit. Every effort is made to ensure the correct functioning and safety of all electrical items for sale, however we recommend that any fittings that are to be used, should be installed by an appropriately qualified electrician.
Effective date: 30 October 2019